Join the MassPrinting team.
Are you creative? Collaborative? Innovative? A problem solver?
Then you're exactly the type of person we're looking to add to our team.
If you'd like to join a fast growing team and play an integral role in changing how documents are managed, produced and distributed, then we'd like to talk with you.
Customer Experience Analyst (CEA)
MassPrinting, a privately-held leading provider of document output solutions, was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts. We offer both commercial printing and integrated transactional print/technology solutions to our customers. Our company fosters a dynamic and customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation and collaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoing career development and learning opportunities for employees. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all its employees.
The Customer Experience Analyst (CEA) will support the operations team in two phases of the customer experience, during implementation and post implementation. The CEA will elicit, document, and convey business requirements, participate in and help facilitate project calls/meetings, and create and drive test plans. The Customer Experience Analyst will also support production clients by fielding inbound email and phone support requests and triaging to appropriate MassPrinting team(s). This individual will be exposed to and work closely with all areas of the business including executive leadership, sales, operations and finance.
- Provide remote technical and business process operational support by troubleshooting problems related to MassPrinting solutions.
- Field and triage inbound email and phone support requests.
- Perform analysis of client and prospective client business issues, current state business-operating procedures, business rules, and supporting system requirements and translate that to a future state scenario. Work closely with development teams to incorporate requirements into MassPrinting solutions. Develop and execute detailed test plans for client implementations, educating and guiding clients through the testing process. During client engagements, identify issues and risks in a timely manner and develop/implement appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Understand and manage operational compliance requirements as it pertains to client data and information security as well as vendor compliance requirements.
- Analyze help desk trends and identify continuous process improvement suggestions to alleviate ticket volume and drive operational efficiency.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for providing professional customer support and a strong desire to delight our customers.
- Aptitude to understand and troubleshoot technical problems over the phone and other remote technologies and offer solutions to MassPrinting partners and customers.
- Empathetic listening skills and understanding of root-cause analysis tools to help colleagues, customers, and partners troubleshoot and find solutions on issues.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a business analyst/business systems analyst role.
- Ability to effectively document and communicate technical problems to management and internal teams.
- A hands-on approach and a bias towards action when considering how to complete a task or goal.
- Experience working within a client facing (internal / external) consultant or professional services role.
- Ability to think quickly and respond to critical situations in a thoughtful but urgent manner.
- Experience within an insurance company or an insurance related professional services organization that designs and implements technology and business solutions is helpful, but not required.
- An understanding of print and electronic document fulfillment and associated workflows in the insurance, health services, or financial services industries is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to correspond ideas both in writing and verbally.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
Salary & Benefits
MassPrinting offers competitive salary and benefits including health insurance, LTD, and 401k plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]