Join the MassPrinting team.
Are you creative? Collaborative? Innovative? A problem solver?
Then you're exactly the type of person we're looking to add to our team.
If you'd like to join a fast growing team and play an integral role in changing how documents are managed, produced and distributed, then we'd like to talk with you.
Director – Operations
MassPrinting, a privately-held leading provider of document output solutions, was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts. We offer both commercial printing and integrated transactional print/technology solutions to our customers. Our company fosters a dynamic and customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation and collaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoing career development and learning opportunities for employees. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all its employees.
MassPrinting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our start-up team. This individual will be the senior Operations leader for MassPrinting and will have responsibility for driving all operations strategies for the company. He or she will play a critical role in every aspect of the business including: strategic operational direction; pre-sales operational support; supervises business analysis and project management functions. This individual will also be heavily involved in the sales and business development process including: signing off customer proposals and RFP’s; validating solution capabilities operationally; recommending solutions; managing client projects and implementations.
- P&L responsibility for key business unit generating a majority of the revenue and profit.
- Participate in the business and technology strategy meeting representing Operations to ensure new innovations can be supported.
- Manage and direct all day to day operations with MassPrinting’s existing clients and vendors.
- Own and drive the Operations strategy for supporting MassPrinting’s solutions and products that are released and operational with clients
- Own and manage MassPrinting’s vendor/partner strategy and ensure all the processes and organization is in place to support achieving MassPrinting’s customer management goals and objectives
- Hire, manage and develop all operations staff.
- Support sales and business development efforts by signing off on customer proposals/RFP’s; validating solution capabilities operationally; recommending solutions and managing client projects and implementations.
- Plan and direct the analysis of client business issues, current state business-operating procedures, business rules, and supporting system requirements and translate that to a future state scenario.
- Working with senior staff, help create and manage the estimates, project plans, project schedules, resource allocation and expenses to ensure achievement of client project goals and alignment to MassPrinting proposal.
- Maintain positive and ongoing relationships with clients.
- Design, implement and manage an effective Quarterly Business Review process with clients.
- During client engagements, identify issues and risks in a timely manner and develop/implement appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8+ years related experience.
- Experience managing a direct staff in an operational environment.
- Experience managing during times of major change, including staff concerns, client expectations, and maintaining operations stability.
- Experience managing in a services organization that includes vendor/partner management; developing SOWs: business requirements and managing projects/customer implementations.
- Industry Knowledge: Solid, broad understanding of transactional print and electronic document fulfillment and associated workflows in the insurance, health services, financial services or general transactional print/mail industry.
- Experience working within a client facing consultant or professional services role.
- Experience with or knowledge of the process of working with vendors that supply products and solutions in a consultative services or a reseller business model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Can effectively work in a dynamic, fast moving environment and frequently working under a deadline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint required.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.